At Bezzu our goal is to enable and empower Independent stores to enter the world of Ecommerce. We are so happy to have you with us on this journey and look forward to working with you building out our platform. Ecommerce can be a competitive space but fear not, we are with you every step of the way.
Our mission is to work with each and every one of our retail partners to help them achieve the highest levels of sales and success on Bezzu. Images are one of the most important elements when it comes to achieving this success. Maintaining the highest possible level of photography not only increases the levels of conversions on your Bezzu store, it also provides a great user experience for the consumers. Below we have listed our Guidelines and minimum standards of photography on Bezzu.
Use of professional shots are highly recommended. Consumers buying fashion online now are accustom to high levels of details before making their selection. Most fashion houses now produce stock images that can be sent on request. This can prove a great resource at no cost. At Bezzu we have also put together some guides to help you achieve great shots both instore or in your home studio.
Bezzu Product Shot Rules & Guidelines
- Product images must be no greater than 800 x 1200 pxl with a resolution of 72dpi and must be in Jpeg format
- Images used must be a clear representation of the product listed
- Blurred or Pixelated images will not be approved. All images used must be in focus with clean sharp edges
- Your image must fill 85% of the frame
- The item being listed must be easily identifiable and cannot be styled with multiple other products, for example handbags styled as part of a look with fashion items, shoes styles as part of a look or homewares styled in a room setting with various items.
- Ensure the whole product is visible in each shot. Cropped product shots with part of items missing will not be approved
- Where possible products must be shot on a model. Mannequins are not accepted unless profession Ghost styles are used
- Flat Lay will only be accepted if images are of a professional Ecom standard. Products shot on the floor or inconsistent surfaces will not be approved
- Products shot hanging or on hangers will not be approved
- A minimum of 3-4 shots must be uploaded for each product to include, Front, Side, Back and Close Up / Detail
- All shots must be shot on a consistent background preferably white
- Outdoor shots will only be accepted if they are of a Professional / Lifestyle standard
- All Shoes, Bags and Accessories must be shot on a white background.
- When shooting Shoes, Bags or accessories the item must be clear from the images. The first image must be of the item on its own and not part of a look as this can be confusing for shoppers
- Jewellery and accessories must be shot from above. Rings and large bracelets should be shot from the front. It must be clearly apparent what type of jewellery the item is from the images. For example it must be clear from the image if an item is a bracelet or necklace.
- Bags should have a minimum of 3-4 shots to in front, side, back and styled
- Gift and homeware must be shot in a professional manor, fully assembled
- Cosmetics should be shot on a consistent background preferably white
- Images with watermark branding or text overlay will not be approved
- Collage type formats will not be approved. Each image must contain a single shot of one product
- Products with slogans, prints or content that are deemed offensive to Race, Religion, Gender or contain content of a pornographic nature are not permitted
- Children’s Wear should be displayed in flat lay only and should not be worn by child models
- Lingerie, Undergarments and Swimwear can be uploaded in flat lay format or worn by a model if the images are professional and tasteful