Why do we have this policy?
Bezzu Marketplace is a place for Retailer owners who have a physical brick and mortar store to maximise their online presence. We have set this policy to help to set the standard across all Retailers on the Bezzu Marketplace.
What is our policy?
Physical stores only
We are passionate about championing the independent retailer and giving the high street a place in the digital economy.
Retailers without physical stores are not permitted to create an account on Bezzu.
We would like to create a vibrant and attractive marketplace. Retailers must ensure that you have stock and list at least 10 items on Bezzu in order to maintain an active account. All listings must follow our Images and Photography Policy. It is essential that you list your stock accurately:
- Each product must be as you describe it on your product listing
- You must physically have the products you list in your store
- If you are selling branded products, they must be authentic
Certain types of products listings are not permitted on Bezzu:
- False, misleading or inaccurate
- Illegal items, including counterfeit or involving endangered animal products
- Items infringing copyright or trademark
- Hazardous items
- Obscene, offensive, defamatory, libellous, encouraging hate or discrimination or otherwise improper
Customer Service Standards
Consider your Bezzu Retailer as an extension of your brick and mortar Retailer - offer the same exceptional experience and high quality service to all your customers.
As with your physical store, providing excellent customer service and building trust with your customers are key to running a successful Retailer on Bezzu.
- Reply to all customer queries within 24 hours, or sooner if possible. Prompt replies can help to turn inquiries into sales.
- Have a friendly, positive and helpful attitude when dealing with any customer query or issue, and be focused on providing solutions when a customer raises an issue with you
While each Retailer on Bezzu needs to have their own shipping and returns policy, we have a few basic rules:
- Ship standard orders within 2 working days of receiving the order
- Ship custom-made and made-to-order product orders within 5 working days of receiving the order. The description on your product listing must clearly state “custom-made” or “made-to-order”
- Include a shipping note in the package
- Provide a shipping confirmation email containing the following information:
- When the package was posted
- The delivery service, speed and carrier
- The tracking number
- A realistic delivery estimate
- How and when the customer should contact you if they have not received their package by a certain time, or if they have a query.
What happens if I breach this policy?
We will try to let you know as soon as we become aware of any breaches so that you could remedy it as soon as possible. Until such time as the breach is remedied we may suspend or deactivate any offending listings, profiles or accounts. We reserve the right to deactivate any retailer profile or account at all times.
Contacts and Help
If you have any questions in relation to this policy, please contact us at email@example.com
Last updated 5 February 2020