Click & Collect is a service that a retailer can opt to provide as a delivery option. Here a buyer can select to purchase an item online and collect it in store, rather than have delivered by courier. This is an environmentally friendly method, with less packaging and emissions generated. It is also a great option to find the item you want, at the right price while supporting the retailers in your area.
Articles in this section
- How do I search on Bezzu?
- How does shipping work on Bezzu?
- What is Click & Collect?
- Can I buy from multiple locations at the same time?
- Can I buy from multiple stores at the same time?
- What is the 'Make this purchase public' option in my shopping bag?
- What is the Virtual Stylist?
- My item is not as described?
- I would like a refund?