Consumers want to receive their online orders as quickly as possible, without damage – this is the main reason why you should use a safe, and reliable delivery partner to ensure your customers receive their goods on time . Orders should be shipped on the same day they are ordered if possible. Before you get your first order you should decide on what provider you are going to use.
Define your Shipping
Bezzu allows you to create Shipping Zones which can contain one or multiple countries. For example you might like your own country to be it’s own zone while the rest of the world is another.
For each Shipping Zone you can create up to two different brackets of Shipping Rates. You might like customers who spend between €0.00 and €10.00 to pay something for shipping and you might like to offer free shipping to those paying €11.00 or more. The choice is up to you!
Once you receive your order, get your item ready to ship.
- Check the size and item details against the order to ensure you package and ship the correct item to the buyer.
- Best way to send clothing is in strong plastic packaging, to reduce the size and cost of the package.
Tip - why not wrap in tissue paper and/or bubble wrap for extra protection.
- For shoes and larger items, ship in a box, again using tissue paper and bubble wrap for protection. Check out the local office supply stores for your packaging or there are a number of sites that you can shop online if the desired stock is not available.
Tip - Add in a note on your return policy and a return envelope for ease of processing where required
- Once the item is wrapped and ready to go, add the label or address to your package, and double check that the address is correct as listed on the order.
- Finally, ship the item as soon as possible to provide the best consumer experience. Check the couriers in your area for best rates of bulk packages.
- Where shipping through your local post office, make sure to keep your receipt and file for future reference, where you ship via a courier file your email receipt or account information.
Here are links to some of our recommended shipping providers: