- Bezzu is committed to dealing effectively with any complaints you may have about the service we are providing.
- If we got something wrong, we will apologise and where possible we will try to put things right. We also aim to learn from our mistakes and use the information we gain to improve our services.
- If you wish to make a formal complaint please email your details to email@example.com
What should you include in you complaint:
- Remember to state your name, retailer name, retailer address and telephone number (and email, if applicable) and whether you are acting on behalf of someone else.
- Briefly describe what your complaint is about, stating relevant dates and times, if applicable
- List your specific concerns starting with the most important concern
- Be clear about what you are hoping to achieve (for example an apology, explanation, etc.)
- State your preferred method of communication
It will assist the Complaints Officer if extra information and/or copies of relevant documents are attached to your complaint.
- We will formally acknowledge your complaint within 48 hours and let you know how we intend to deal with it.