- Due to EU regulations, all refunds will have to be processed through Stripe. In the event of a refund, Stripe does not refund fees of the initial transaction. This cost will be borne by you. You can find out more about Stripe refunds on the following link: https://support.stripe.com/topics/refunds
- Returns and Cancellations on orders will be communicated directly between you and the customer through the chat function on Bezzu, or through other direct communication such as by telephone or email.
- While there are certain rules that apply by law, you need to have your own returns policy which your customers can access.
- If a customer cancels under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you will need to include in your refund any standard shipping charges they paid to receive their purchase. If the item was incorrect or faulty, you need to offer to cover the return shipping cost also. In any other case, it is the customer’s responsibility to cover return shipping costs and it is always the customer’s responsibility to ensure the returned item is packaged adequately so that you receive it undamaged.
Products may be returned for a full refund, once you receive the item back in its original condition. The customer will notify you in writing if they wish to return an item:
- within 14 days (“cooling-off period”) of receiving the item, and may use a withdrawal form to let you know if they wish to cancel their contract with you under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
- within 28 days if the item becomes faulty.
Upon receiving their refund request, you will provide them with instructions on how to return the item to you. Do not ask customers to send returns to Bezzu as we cannot recover items incorrectly sent to us.
- The customer should return the item to you within 14 days of you receiving their notification of the return. Once you receive the item, you need to refund the applicable product on the order and mark the order as returned on the system.
- If you agree to refund an item that has been returned to you by a customer, you need to refund each applicable item on the order and mark the order as returned on the system:
Step by Step Guide Process:
- From the menu on the left hand side of the screen, click Orders
- On the Delivered tab, find the item you are looking for on the Orders list and click on the order.
- From the products listed on the left side, click Refund Item on each product that you are refunding.
- Check the Refund Items summary screen on the right for the total refund amount. Once you are sure the details are correct click Refund Amount. Be extra careful with this step, as once the button is clicked, the money will be refunded to the customer.
- Click the Marked as Returned button on the top right hand side of the screen. Only the items marked as Refund Item will be counted as returned and refunded by the system.
- The status of the order in the top left corner will change from Delivered to Returned and the items will be marked as Refunded in red.