- You can manage and track the lifecycle of all of your orders on the Orders page
Orders are categorised into 5 tabs; New, Shipped, Delivered, Returned and Cancelled:
- New - when a customer purchases products from you on Bezzu, the order will appear in this tab. You will get a Notification when new orders are received; a red dot will appear on the Notification Bell to alert you that there is activity, and a red badge containing a number will appear beside Orders on the menu.
You can click on each order on the overview tile to get more information about the order.
- Shipped - this tab shows you all orders that you have marked as Shipped
- Delivered - this tab shows you all orders that you have marked as Delivered
- Returned - this tab shows you all orders that you have marked as Returned
- Under Products and Price, you can see if the order was fully or partially returned and refunded. This is shown by the negative figures in red to the right of the original amounts.