- Go to bezzu.com and click Join the Revolution
- Enter your details and create a password for your account
- Click Sign Up
- Enter the name of your brick and mortar store as your Retailer Name. Your Retailer User Name will be your handle on Bezzu; this can be the same as your Retailer name or something more personalized:
Retailer Name: Fashion Store 101
Retailer User Name (Bezzu handle): @SandyFS101 **(No spaces)**
- Enter a Description of your store. Let your existing and new customers know what you and your Boutique are all about
- Enter your Business/Brick and Mortar Store Address as this is the address that will be listed publicly on your Bezzu profile. You need to enter the correct post code to be visible on the Bezzu Map
- Enter your Shopify URL if applicable.
- Please Note you are not copying a link, just inputting the store shopify address, so ensure there are no http, /, or other symbols included.
- If you intend to ship online orders from a different location than your brick and mortar store, click Add a different ‘Shipping From’ Address, enter the details and click Save
- Click and Collect - by opting into this function, your Bezzu customers have the option to collect their purchase from your chosen address for free within 2 working days from the date of purchase. This can be a great way to increase footfall and sales in your store, and it offers the customer flexibility in their shopping experience with you.
- If you would like your customers to collect their ‘Click and Collect’ purchases from a different location than your main brick and mortar store, click Add a different ‘Click & Collect’ Address, enter the details and click Save
- If you have an existing Website, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account for your store, add URLs so that your customers can access the links to these accounts from your Bezzu profile.
- Upload your Profile and Banner Images to represent your Boutique’s brand on your Bezzu Profile. Please take note of the image format requirements.
- Click Next
- Your Payout Method details are your business bank account details. These details need to be stored on your Boutique so that payments between you and your customers can be processed by Stripe. Stripe is a third party online payment processor. Learn more about Stripe
- Enter your business account details and click Next
- The final step of the process is to verify your details for Stripe payments. Click on the Verify button and follow the step by step instructions to verify your account. If you skip this section you will be prompted to complete this process on your Dashboard. This must be completed in order for your store to be visble on the Bezzu App and to accept orders