By accessing or using the www.bezzu.com website (the “Site”), you acknowledge and agree to the disclaimers and terms and conditions (“Terms”) set forth below. Please ensure that you (referred to as the “User”, “you” or “your”) read these Terms with care. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use the Site. These Terms apply to your use of the Site which is operated and owned by Bezzu Corporation Limited trading as Bezzu (“Bezzu”, “we”, “us” or “our”). Bezzu is incorporated in Ireland with company registration number 656940 and having its registered address at 25a Shaws Lane, Bath Avenue, Dublin 4, D04 P5Y6, Ireland.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms at any time. You should check these Terms periodically for changes as by using the Site after we post any changes to these Terms, you are agreeing to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. By using the Site, whether as a guest or a registered user, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions just as if you had signed this agreement.
Certain areas of the Site are reserved for registered users. Additional terms (which shall incorporate these Terms) will apply to those areas, such as specific terms applicable to those who sell or purchase products through the Site or advertise any services through the Site.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your Internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide and we will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
The footer contained at the end of this web page states when the last changes were made to these Terms.
1. ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE SITE
It is impossible to provide an exhaustive list of exactly what constitutes acceptable and unacceptable use of this Site. In general, we will not tolerate any use of the Site which damages or is likely to damage our reputation, the availability or integrity of the Site or which causes us or threatens to cause us to incur any legal, tax, regulatory or other liability. We therefore request you to treat our Site with respect, and not to use the Site for any illegal purpose, or in such a way as to infringe or breach other’s rights or to cause or threaten to cause us damage. We ask you to comply with any relevant notices, policies and terms imposed by third parties whose website, products or services you access through the Site. We also ask you to co-operate with any reasonable security or other checks or requests for information made by us from time to time and to comply with all instructions and policies from us from time to time in respect of the Site. You shall be responsible for your communications through this Site, including their lawfulness, truthfulness and accuracy.
We reserve the right to suspend the use of the Site generally or block your access to any part of the Site and/or to suspend or terminate your rights to use the Site or any part of it if we suspect misuse. We shall then report any misuse of the Site to the relevant enforcement or other authorities and to our legal advisers. We further reserve the right to disclose your identity and any evidence we have which relates directly or indirectly to misuse of this Site. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence under the Criminal Damage Act 1991 and/or the Criminal Justice (Theft and Fraud Offences) Act 2001. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
You agree not to use the Site or cause or permit the Site to be used:
- to jeopardise or prejudice the operation, quality or integrity of the Site, or the operation, quality or integrity of any telecommunications network;
- to cause harm or distress to any persons using the Site;
- to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- for any commercial purpose (other than the permitted scope of use of the Site as outlined in the applicable terms and conditions of use) including any direct marketing, surveys or contests, nor to use the Site to participate in or cause others to participate in sending chain letters, junk e-mail, spam, duplicative or unsolicited messages, advertising or promotional material;
- to distribute, download, upload or transmit any material which contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, or any other harmful or detrimental programs;
- to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site make unauthorised alterations to the Site by any means;
- to attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack; or
- contrary to the terms and conditions of any Internet Service Provider you may use.
You agree not to use the Site or cause or permit the Site to be used if any material on this Site, your use of this Site, or products advertised on this Site, is contrary to the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are located then this Site is not intended for your use and we ask that you do not use this Site. You are responsible for compliance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are located.
Any content or comments that you and other users post or contribute to the Site is known as Content. By default, your profile name, photo and the Content you post is visible to other users of the platform. It is not possible to disable this functionality and if you do not wish for this information to be visible to others your profile will have to be deleted. Please email us at email@example.com to request deletion of your profile.
You agree to ensure that:
- you only contribute Content to the Site if you know that you have the necessary rights to do so. By contributing Content to the Site, whether text, images, video, sound recordings or other material, you are promising to us and to other users that:
- you either own any copyright in that content or that you have obtained the necessary right(s), including any permissions from identifiable individuals (or with respect to minors, the permission of a parent or guardian), to make the content available through the Site in accordance with these Terms and permit its use via the Site and in our newsletters and that such permissions are freely available on demand by us should we require;
- you will not be infringing anyone’s intellectual property or other rights or breaching any law or regulation (including data protection and privacy laws) by contributing that content and by allowing it to be used on the Site; any content you upload is not in breach of any copyright or other intellectual property rights owned by a third party and, in the case of any photos or videos that identify individuals, that you have their full permission to make their image available through the Site and to permit use of such content and image by any third parties we may authorise under these Terms; and
- you will not upload or post any content to the Site if you are in doubt about whether you have permission or the right to use such content.
- all information provided by you via the Site is accurate, true and up to date in all respects and at all times and is not misleading in any way;
- all content posted by you is lawful and not defamatory, abusive, threatening, harassing, obscene, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable or embarrassing to any other person as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- you will use the Site and any information and content obtained from it lawfully and only for the purposes for which it has been provided and in accordance with these Terms;
- you will not use the contact information of other users for any purpose other than that for which it was collected and in accordance with any privacy notice or policy in effect with respect to such use (which includes the sending of marketing communications without ensuring that any required notices and/or consents have been obtained);
- you will not harass, mislead or act unlawfully towards any person that you have contacted via the Site or disclose or use any contact information that any person may provide to you without their consent; and
You agree that you will not:
- except as permitted under these Terms, copy, modify, or distribute our content or trade marks from the Site or Users’ copyright material and trademarks or any content or trade marks owned by a third party unless you have their explicit permission;
- impersonate another User or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- allow any other person or entity to use your log in details or account for posting or viewing comments or for communicating with other Users;
- continue to use the Site if your access to the Site has been suspended or your account terminated; and
- engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other persons from using or enjoying the Site, or which, in our judgement, exposes us to any liability or detriment of any type;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site or its content for any purpose;
- interfere with the operation of the Site or impose an unreasonable load or burden on our infrastructure;
- circumvent any technical measures we use to protect the Site and provide any services through the Site.
You agree that when you contribute Content to the Site you are granting us an unlimited, perpetual and royalty-free licence (including the right to sub-licence that permission) to use, re-use, copy, adapt, abridge, amend, distribute, modify, translate, publish, perform, display, develop, reproduce, communicate to the public and to make your Content otherwise available in any form and/or by any media (whether now known or hereafter devised), including through any on-demand or broadcast service, whether on a commercial or non-commercial basis anywhere in the world.
We are not involved in any arrangements made between Users. Any posts or uploads of any photos, pictures, videos, animations or other audio-visual material to the Site by Users does not constitute any form of recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by us. In particular we have no control over and are not responsible for the truth or accuracy of any content, its compliance with any legal or regulatory requirement or its quality or safety. Please note that any information posted via the functionality available on the Site is the opinion of the person posting only and, although we have rules for the posting of content, our interactive features may be susceptible to misuse. As such you accept that if you do rely on the information posted, you do so at your own risk.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All materials incorporated in or accessible through the Site, including, without limitation, text, data feeds, photographs, images, graphics, illustrations, logos, button icons, audio clips, video clips, software, and other content, and the compilation, collection, arrangement, and assembly thereof (including the look and feel of the Site), are protected by Irish and international copyright laws, and are owned, controlled or licensed by Bezzu, or by the original creators of such materials or their permitted licensors. All such rights are reserved. Such materials may be used only for viewing the Site in the ordinary course or as a resource for purchasing the Products offered through the Site but we do not warrant, and we disclaim all liability in respect of, the accuracy of any of the information, images, photographs or any other material provided by third parties to the Site. You must not use any part of the materials on the Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Site for your personal reference. Any other use of such materials (including without limitation any price data) including any copying, reproduction, modification, sale, distribution, extraction, re-utilisation, transmission, republication, downloading, display, posting, performance, or other exploitation thereof by any means or medium without the prior written permission of the copyright owner is strictly prohibited. All trade marks on this Site, such as “Bezzu” may not be used without our prior written permission. If you print off, copy or download any part of the Site in breach of these Terms, your right to use the Site will cease immediately. You must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
All material contained in and published on the Site by Bezzu is intended for non-commercial use of the user, save for any use which the Retailers are required to make of such material for the purpose of using the Site to advertise and sell Products. We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use the Site and the material displayed thereon. However, no right, title, or interest in any such materials will be granted or transferred to you as a result of any permitted use of such materials.
Use of this Site is free and we take steps to ensure it is available to all permitted users. We do not warrant that the Site will be continuously available, or that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the Site and server will be free from attack.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY BEZZU ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BEZZU DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER BEZZU, NOR ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS, LICENSEES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, RETAILERS OR SUPPLIERS WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY FUNCTION CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
BEZZU DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY MATERIALS INCORPORATED IN THE SITE OR ANY THIRD-PARTY SITE ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, PROGRAMS, DEVICES OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIALS THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR TO THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH PRODUCT, OFFERING, Content OR MATERIAL.
You expressly understand and agree that (to the fullest extent permitted by law) Bezzu shall not be liable for loss of profits, contracts, income or revenue, goodwill, anticipated savings, loss or corruption of data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), arising out of, or resulting from: (a) the use of, or the inability to use, the Site; (b) the use of any content or other material on the Site or any website or websites linked to the Site; (c) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third party or Seller(s) on the Site; or (e) any other matter relating to the Site. We will not be liable for any losses you sustain as a result of updating or modifying our Site.
Further, please note that no advice or information, obtained by you from our personnel or through this Site shall create any warranty not expressly provided for in these Terms.
These disclaimers apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Part of the Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with international and national law. Bezzu will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising materials.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that (to the fullest extent permitted by law) Bezzu shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, or any other damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or contracts, income or revenue, goodwill, anticipated savings, loss or corruption of data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), arising out of, or resulting from: (a) the use of, or the inability to use, the Site; (b) the use of any content or other material on the site or any website or websites linked to the Site; (c) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third party on the Site; or (e) any other matter relating to the Site. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Subject to the exclusions and limitations set out above, Bezzu’s liability to you in connection with your use of the Site shall be capped at €100.
If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Site, or with any of these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is the discontinuation of your use of this Site.
7. RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
COMMENTARY AND OTHER MATERIALS POSTED ON OUR SITE ARE NOT INTENDED TO AMOUNT TO ADVICE ON WHICH RELIANCE SHOULD BE PLACED. THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS NOT GUARANTEED AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND THEREFORE BEZZU CANNOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS DAMAGE OR EXPENSE INCURRED UPON USING THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. WE THEREFORE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY ARISING FROM ANY RELIANCE PLACED ON SUCH MATERIALS BY ANY VISITOR TO OUR SITE, OR BY ANYONE WHO MAY BE INFORMED OF ANY OF ITS ContentS. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS UNDER CONSUMER PROTECTION LEGISLATION.
The Site may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Bezzu of the content on such third party websites. Bezzu is not responsible for the content of linked third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party websites. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk and in accordance with the prevailing terms and conditions of such third party sites.
Bezzu generally welcomes the hyper-linking to the Site from other appropriate websites provided such links are to the Site’s homepage (and no deeper within the Site) and provided we give our consent to the establishment of such links. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the absolute right to refuse to consent to such links without giving reasons. Other than to the Site’s homepage, written permission is required for links to pages within the Site. Any links to the Site from another website must be presented in such a manner that the viewing of the Site is not impaired by framing or similar techniques that may impair the visitor’s user experience.
9. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms will be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of Ireland. You hereby unconditionally and irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Nothing in these Terms affects your statutory rights. To find out more information contact your local Citizens Information Centre (http://centres.citizensinformation.ie/).
In accessing this Site each user accepts that electronic mail passing over the Internet may not be free from interference by third parties. In consequence, Bezzu cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of any information relating to any user passing over the Internet.
11. ADDITIONAL TERMS
If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Our failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy provided by these Terms or by law does not constitute a waiver of those or any other rights or remedies.
12. CONTACTING US
If for any reason you wish to contact us, we can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting the Site.
Last updated 20 February 2020