Bezzu Style File
At Bezzu, we want to help you find clothes that you love, and that fit first time!
How it works
- By adding your key measurements to your settings you will be able to search quicker to find items in your size and will help inform your Virtual Stylist* (Coming soon to Bezzu!)
- Your measurements will not be visible on your profile page and is private, they will purely be used to locate and show matches of listings that are similar to the measurements of the person searching. This will get smarter the more you use and shop the market.
- Try this by saving your details and searching with the ‘My Style File’ filter to see how the results will be presented.
- With the Virtual Stylist* you will be able to search by event type and budget, presenting personalized outfit options, unique to you, your style and your size.
Input your Four Key Measurements
- Cup Size - insert your most recent cup size
- Waist - insert your waist size in inches
- Height - insert your height in inches
- Leg Length - insert leg length in inches
If you do not know your measurements please see the following guide for reference:
How to Take the Four Key Measurements
- Get a flexible measuring tape
- For all areas please ensure you remove clothing or wear tight, thin underwear or outerwear to ensure an accurate reading
- Input waist and leg length as inches
- Input height as inches
- Insert your most recent cup size
- To measure your waist, wrap the tape measure around the smallest part of your torso, read and record.
- To measure your Inseam, put on a tight pair of pants, stand upright and do not bend the knees. Have someone measure from the top inside of your leg (crotch) down to the floor on the inside of your foot. If you have no one to help you, you can also place the tape under the bottom of your foot to hold in place as you bring up to the top of your leg. (See second picture below)